Wednesday, February 20, 2008

College Drama

I thought I was over it 10 years ago when I graduated, but now I am putting myself right back into it. LBCC still hasn't sent my transcript and the FAFSA expected family contribution was estimated at over $37K a year. Ummmmm..... over half that 2007 income I had to report was mine.... and I won't be working. Not to mention that is a ridiculously high percentage of our current annual income, and we live in the OC. Not cheap, tyvm. In fact, that amount is twice our mortgage payment. LAME. Well, hopefully my stupid transcript will arrive today so I can just apply and try to stop worrying about what I will do if I actually do get accepted, instead of worrying about not being accepted like I was last week. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!