Monday, February 11, 2008

First Post

Ahhhh... here I am, starting a blog. I was initially inspired by some fellow nesties... but then I realized that I had a lot to talk about that my husband was sick of hearing, the people around me couldn't hear (at least not yet), and the other OC nesties might be sick of hearing as well. I'm going to treat this like an internet diary. Get things off my chest. Give me a chance to sleep at night. You know. Release. So here it is.

What am I going to write about? Mostly, the trials and tribulations of figuring out what I want to be when I grow up, and getting back into school. I also want to continue to document my weight loss journey, as well as my plunge into the world of running. I'm sure I'll talk about my dogs, my husband, alcoholic beverages and food, and much, much more.

So sit back, relax and enjoy my musings, rantings, and hopefully epiphanies.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more!!

    I love LOVE love the cartoon above.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!