Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Positive Thinking

So, one of my CW's is reading "The Secret." She says it is totally working. Me? I'm definitely more of a skeptic, but then again, nothing bad can come of thinking more positively, right? When she's done, she's going to lend it to me.

In the meantime, I am really working hard at it. I have some amazing girls that came to mental rescue a couple days ago to keep me on track with running and weight loss. This whole lack of exercise thing is screwing me up, but they are right - I CAN'T give up now. I have to push through. So last night, I did the rehab exercises our awesome team mate Nessdogg posted for me. Then I took 600 mg Ibuprofin, rubbed aspercreme on it, and iced the crap out of it while I watched "The Biggest Loser." I don't really know if it feels better today, but I'm going to tell myself it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!