Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This day is pissing me right off

What a junky day already! AF started finally, and I have compensated by eating three chocolate bars. And it's only 10:43 AM. I didn't get hom from work until 11:30 PM last night, and yet I got up at 7:00 AM to go work out with my gym buddy.... and then realized after I got to the gym that she had called me to cancel, I didn't have my ipod and all the TV's at the gym were on the exact same channel because of the Laker game the night before. Of course, when I ask the gym staff to change them, apparently the guy who know how doesn't come in until 8:30 am. WTF? So I lasted all of 8 minutes. I just can't do it without some sort fo distraction. Teach me not to carry my ipod 24/7. So I then decided to just get ready for work and get to work early so I can leave early! Yay! Except, I have to work late tonight and can't get out of it. Gah! I guess I'm going to try and leave early Friday - we'll see how that goes.

So, now, work has been incredibly weird. Boss and peer were fired a few weeks ago, leaving me and anothr manager to pick up the slack. Working my ass off, doing the job of my boss, and applied for the boss's job. To put the whipped cream and cherry on my day, just found out that they offered boss job to some woman from outside the company that I haven't had the luxury of meeting. I know the boss job is going to be really crazy and a lot of pressure, and I thought I would be okay with them not giving it to me, but I'm annoyed and PO'd. I guess my biggest fear is that I'm going to have another crappy boss and I'm going to get the shaft yet again.

At least I have lunch with a good friend today. If I hadn't already anointed my fat cells with copious amounts of chocolate, I would probably take care of my other vice in between meetings - shopping at Sephora! Hell, maybe I still will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!