Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Luteal Phase

I know you haven't been around very long, having been suppressed by birth control pills for years until just a few months ago, but I really need you to buck up and assert yourself right now. While you being defective is by no means the worse thing that could happen with my fertility, it's certainly not something that I want to see. So, I promise to take my B6 every day if you promise to get longer and stronger so if I am so lucky to actually have a fertilized egg in my uterus, you won't wash it away. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It's APK, I found your blog somehow. Just wanted to say hi, and good luck with TTC. {hugs} and I hope your luteal phase kicks into gear for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.. !!

    As in i'm rooting for your LP too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!