Monday, July 7, 2008

Not exactly an update...

First of all, I am fatty fatty fatty. That's what I get for a couple weeks of unrelenting pigging out and boozin'

Second of all, I don't understand my husband. Now he keeps telling everyone that we are TTC. Huh? Last I heard, you wanted one more ski season and one more vacation before TTC. Aside from that, I thought we were going to keep it QUIET! Like, just in case my body is already defective and we have issues. I don't know I would be able to take the pity from all of his family. I hope they were drunk and won't remember.

Regardless, I think my first two cycles were looking too darn normal, so this one is going to be a bigger PITA. Although I suppose I could still O within the next couple days and look like Cycle #1 all over again. I could also blame my lack of O on my stupid job for stressing me out. Or this one will be the 54 day cycle from hell. Well, the longer the cycles, the fewer periods, right? I try to focus on the positive.

In the meantime, I am working my silly little ass off trying to get a Wii Fit. I thought I had it... and then eToys.com cancelled my order. I shake my fist at you eToys!!!!!!! Bastids! And I realized today that I am only 14 weeks away from the Half marathon. Eeek! I put together a training schedule that I must stick to. Which means I am running two miles tonight as soon as I get home, since I work tomorrow night. Maybe these twice a day cardio sessions will at least deflate my belly. Friday will be a weigh in, and at the very least I don't want to show a gain!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything, hope your stress can be kept to a minimum even with all that stuff you are dealing with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!