Monday, July 14, 2008

What a great weekend!

It makes me a little sad that it's over, but this week is going to be great - I can just feel it!

Friday I got to try out the Wii Fit - I pink velvet puffy heart love it. I can't wait to get one! I have an outstanding order with Walmart but we'll see if it actually ships. The last time I thought I placed a wii fit order, it was cancelled because they sold more than they actually had in stock. The losers! So I am not holding my breath. Regardless, at the same time I was able to play with the wii fit, I also (finally) got to meet a group of girls from the OC Nest! I had a great time - I don't know why I waited so long.

These fabulous girls convinced me to run with them Saturday morning, and I am do glad they did! I was going to run four miles, but APK and I paced so well together that we did SIX! Whoopeeee! We actually dd more than six, but who's counting? I felt pretty good afterwards, but was dead tired later in the day. Part of that could have been the beers in the sun at the pool...

Sunday, I had brunch with a college friend who is literally 8 months pregnant! Possibly the last time I will see her before she has her baby. It's crazy! We spent the morning talking motherhood horror stories. Then I had to run home so H and I could leave for dinner with his parents. We ate super early so we were home with plenty of time to relax before we went to bed. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!