Thursday, August 21, 2008

Now I really hate my life

It starts with really hating your job. Not just disliking it, but REALLY hating it. Not respecting your new boss starts it off, and then having to jump through hoops, sit through 7 hours minimum of meetings a week, and having completely unrealistic expectations to meet, you kinda lose your motivation. I used to love my job, now I hate every second of it. So much so, that I am looking to completely change careers.

If that wasn't bad enough, my husband is completely unsympathetic and does not understand. I'm really starting to rethink our relationship. I thought I knew him, but I guess we've never been through this kind of stress before in the 5.5 years we have been together.

So TTC is being put on hold. I don't even want to temp, take my vitamins, or finger myself to see how my CM is doing. I've been applying to jobs, but no bites yet. Revamped my resume and cover letter - hopefully it is snazzy enough to get someone's attention. Right now I am really wondering what the point of all this is? I can't deal if my job, my marriage, and my life just sucks all around. I guess I need counseling and/or drugs.

3 comments:

  1. {hugs}

    screw running, want to meet for drinks? ... or drugs, I could always make a few phone calls. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the struggles going on right now ((hugs))
    I'm seconding Kim's offer for drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've considered counseling and drugs over the past few weeks. can you guess which one i am leaning towards? i am here for you. if you really want to have a drink with APK i will join you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!