Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been over three weeks since my last post. Seriously, I am a slacker. Lots of stuff has happened, but I don't even know where to start! Let's see...
1. I did a 12 mile run a little over a week ago. Go me! It definitely improved my confidence for the half! And I still have almost 8 weeks left of training! Yay!
2. Still dealing with my messed up uterus, but since I also need a new job, I'm trying not to worry about it, since I will need to be in the new job for about three months before I would qualify for the FMLA time off.
3. I decided to do the California Dreamin' Series - I mean how fun! I'm already doing Long Beach, had already planned on doing Surf City, and San Francisco would be super duper cool. Plus you get the satisfaction and the extra medal and a jacket! How could I not do the race?
4. I have been hovering at 170 again - 170 one week, 169 the next, 170 again the week after. Well, it's better than a gain!
5. I am currently without a gym. It's a little scary - I need to get my 24 Hour membership going I think... I was just waiting to see if I was going to get a job with a gym included (there is one, I swear!) Though I probably still need a 24 membership to work out with my friends.

I think that's it, but I promise to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!