Friday, October 17, 2008

Fat Talk Free Week




Please watch the presentation

While the week is almost over, the message is so meaningful. I have been known to participate in a lot of fat talk, and while I know better than to hold myself to an unhealthy ideal, I wonder how the fat talk affects those around me. I wonder how fat talk would affect a daughter, if I am lucky enough to have one.

I have signed the pledge:

Today I promise to eliminate FAT TALK
from conversations with my friends, my family and myself.

Starting now, I will strive for a "healthy ideal,"
which I know looks different for every woman,
and focuses on HEALTH, not weight or size.

I will celebrate the things about myself
and the women in my life that have
nothing to do with how we look.

I decide to end Fat Talk NOW!

I hope you will do the same.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!