Monday, October 6, 2008

First Half less than a week away!

I am starting to get excited, well maybe even anxious! I know I am prepared, but you can't help but feeling a litle nervous, right?

I guess we probably need a little update too... since it's been so long since I posted. I have gone on my anniversary trip and back. I joined 24 Hour and did the big package because it came with a Bodybugg (which I have wanted for so long...) and I do feel like it is helping me at least with calorie management. I mean, even when I overeat, it helps me commit to tracking my calories. I had a good week last week (down to 168.5) and even though I had not so great of a weekend (work really gets in the way of exercise), I am going to work hard this week to make sure I continue to lose, or at least have two weeks in a row under 170 - Yay!

Work is still the same, although they did fire the other person for reasons unrelated to my department. I so wish I could find another job still. Revamped the old resume AGAIN, and I talked to a couple staffing agencies. I also talked to a friend of mine that does Police Dispatch work. She loves her job, but did admit it doesn't pay great. I got a couple leads on new jobs from friends, but not sure they are going to work out. Well, eventually something has to give, right?

H and I are still TTC, and even though my cycle appears to have adjusted dramatically, I think we had good timing. I am now 9DPO with no spotting, so my LP may have miraculously lengthened as well. That is, if I actually did ovulate. I just don't know anymore. I am wondering when I should test as well. I mean, tomorrow will be 10DPO which is way early, but not so early I would be crazy. I dunno what to do, so I will probably do nothing and wait for AF to show up.

One last note - I paid off another card with my 2nd quarter sales bonus, so now I am down to the last one which has our anniversary trip spending on it. I know, bad bad bad, but at least this one has no interest on purchases until Jan 09, and now I can concentrate all my payments to this one card.

3 comments:

  1. There is so much awesomeness in this post ... I don't even know where to start, so hopefully a huge YAY! will suffice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just gonna send you happy vibes for all that you have going on right now. I have a feeling October is going to be a great month for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your half. Can't wait to hear all about it. Sending you baby dust and hope that good things happen with finding a new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!