Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life is so full of ups and downs

Tragedies and miracles. Today is a day where they all seem to overwhelm together. A TTTC couple I have known a long time is finally pregnant, but another friend's child has been diagnosed with leukemia. A grandmother falls ill, and a friend's child is born healthy. Another friend finally gets pregnant, but then gives birth to a child with a heart defect. I guess life is just that - a long string of tragedies and miracles smushed together. It makes me thinking about Pushing Daisies - if one life is spared, then another must take its original fate. I have little hope that my miracle is happening - I stupidly tested at 10 DPO - BFN, and then of course an hour later the spotting started. I guess this does make me a little more melancholy and introspective, even if I want to pretend it didn't phase me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!