Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a TwiTard

Had to jump on the bandwagon. Finished Twilight a couple nights ago and I really liked it. It's certainly not high brow literature, but I certainly understood the emotions, have even felt them myself.

I started New Moon, and I'm now about 150 pages in and I'm not sure how I feel. Well, that's not entirely true. I can tell you it is seriously depressing me, but it's probably not the book... the job thing, the TTC thing, and the holidays being here and not having my mom around - those are the things that are really responsible for my melancholy mood, but New Moon is not helping. I am so pissed off at EC! I can remember feeling the way B feels, even though it seems so long ago now that I'm an old married hag.

Anyway, H makes fun of me incessantly. It's starting to annoy me. I told him he should be looking forward to when I come home tomorrow night after the movie since I'll probably be in a romantic mood. Hopefully he won't ruin it!

3 comments:

  1. glad to have you on the bandwagon...Have fun at the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, New Moon is heart wrenching. But its soooo worth the ending.

    I'm sorry things are tough right now- the wold will balance out and good things are coming.

    This is just a season of hardship.. Spring is around the corner and will be here sooner than you can imagine.

    Good things are coming Ananda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped on the bandwagon recently, too.
    I am on Eclipse now, and yeah, the beginning of New Moon is rough, but it gets better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!