Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am not a positive person today

Being positive takes so much energy. At least it does for me. I am trying not to focus on the negative today, but I am very frustrated and depressed. I don't have that many friends at work, but the one I do have is leaving. Her last day is tomorrow, and it makes me sad. I am scared and nervous about the future, especially financially, and I feel stuck in this job that I have hated for a long time now. I am nervous to keep trying to get KU because I am uncertain about finances, and H is not moving too fast to get another job. I am so bitter that it was him and not me because 1. My resume would have been done immediately, if not already and 2. I would be WAY more productive with time at home. I am running out of time.

On the bright side, at least I have good friends that love me and support me and listen to me whine.

3 comments:

  1. You've probably figured by now that I'm a "glass half full" type of girl, but somedays it's just too exhausting to find the positive. That's when you have to give in and whine to your friends (preferably with a glass of wine).

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can whine all you want while I paint. I'll even feed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!