Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SA Results

Not good.

4ml, 17 million/ml
Motility 40%
Morphology: 2%

Unless this improves, our only option is straight for the big guns - ICSI In vitro

I was going to start my positive thinking exercises again today anyway, so why not?

1. I can continue to drink with wild abandon
2. I can continue to eat sushi with wild abandon
3. I can continue losing weight
4. I can still run the first SF Half (which requires that 13 minute mile through the hills)
5. I can again focus on finding a new job
6. We have more time to pay off debt
7. Maybe I can talk H into letting me get another puppy

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that the results were not what you wanted. But good job with finding the positive. You've been doing really well with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your positive attitude too!

    Good luck coming up with a plan moving forward.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about the results. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. There seem to be a hell of a lot of positives in that list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear this, but I admire your ability to stay positive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!