Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today is a better day!

This is a much more optimistic post, I promise! There is nothing like spending an hour with a crazy but fun German Drill Sargent, followed by a not so easy 3 mile run with your husband, to put you in a good mood. I feel so much better today than I did last night! Thanks for your kind comments - they mean a great deal to me.

To make things even better, I don't have to work today! AND I am getting more lemons! Wheee! What will I make tonight? Not sure yet, but I promise to blog more lemon extravaganza. Maybe I will make a lemon orzo salad this time. I guess I better get on Epicurious!

I am also doing really good so far this week with WW. I have been to the gym twice and run once, and I have stayed within my points for two whole days! First time this time around, so I am hoping for a major change in my weight loss efforts.

I <3<3<3<3 Today. Heh, I am sounding a little bi-polar. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!