Thursday, February 5, 2009

WW Weigh in #1

Talk about sad. 179.4. I'm not really suprised considering I can't fit into most of my clothes. I don't know where I went wrong. Well, I do, actually. It's called not tracking your food intake and taking a major hiatus from the gym, all at the same time.

So I signed up for the monthly pass, and the dynamic of the group was better than any other meeting I have been to, so maybe I have found one I can stick with. God knows online only wasn't keeping me accountable. I'll start tomorrow with the whole new Momentum Plan.

The other good thing is I may have gotten a gym/run buddy - we have plans to meet up Tuesday morning for a class! I really need to get into the morning workout routine again, so this is really exciting for me. I am also going to take some shoes to work so I can walk at lunch. I'll put an old pair under my desk so I can't forget.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, that's it. You and me, EVERY Sat and Sun. I'll work with your schedule if you have to work but EVERY Sat and Sun we are going to work out. Are you in or are you out? Page me on OCN and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire your dedication. I will be on spark too :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this works out for you, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm can I work out too? I need the motivation and accountability. Where are your meetings?=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through a blog through a blog... you know how it goes! Anyway, good luck! I weighed in at 177 lbs on Saturday. *SIGH*

    spark people is amazing and has really helped me with my eating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!