Thursday, March 12, 2009
Trying to hold on to a sliver of hope
I am still waiting for H to see a urologist (to check for varicocele) and it will be a couple of months before we know if the lifestyle changes work. I know of a few miracle bpf's so I know I need to continue to chart and make sure we continue having sex on fertile days. We don't have the money for IVF, at least not right away. It's really hard to keep on keeping on, and I'm sure many have felt this way. I guess seeing the numbers and percentages my RE wrote down for us was more discouraging than I realized. I am ready for a break, but I don't feel like I have the time to take one. I am feeling older than normal these days, as much as I am feeling helpless.