Thursday, March 12, 2009

WW weigh in - week 5

Previous Weight: 176.4
Current Weight: 177.4
Lost this week: -1.0
Total lost: 2.0

I was really curious this week. Last week, I didn't eat any of my 30 Activity points I earned, and I didn't eat 14 of my Weekly Flex Points. This week I ate every single darn point. Well, technically I had 2.5 AP's left, but that could easily be a small item I didn't track. And of course, I gained.

I am trying not to be discouraged. I've been sick, and I've been taking anti-inflammatory drugs for my wrist and antibiotics for the HSG. H thinks that's why I didn't lose. It also rather sucks that I have to use points for Nyquil, but I won't sleep without it. :/ It's so hard though to hear about the three people who lost 3, 6 and 14 (!!!) pounds on their first week. I guess when you have been trying to eat healthy for as long as I have, a subtle change like WW isn't going to result in any major losses.

So, this is another week. I am going to keep going. I have no other choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!