Thursday, March 26, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 7

Previous Weight: 173.0
Current Weight: 172.0
Lost this week: -1.0
Total lost: 7.4!!!

I am pretty happy with another pound lost this week! I went to eat Mexican food with my neighbors AND pigged out at El Torito Brunch last weekend. But I was extra careful to get all my good health guidelines in and stay within my points, and I was rewarded!

Now I have a bigger challenge ahead of me. I am going out of town this weekend to visit my parents. Since it is also vacation, we will be checking out some yummy restaurants as well as cooking at home. My mom knows I want to stay reasonably healthy and I have packed workout clothes and running shoes. I just want to make sure I am tracking everything, making some good choices (not all bad ones!) and keep the portions in check.

And next week, I hope to have some wonderful blogging topics! Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, that's awesome! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed! You are doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am so proud of you! Best of luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip!!!
    And nice job on losing weight and the healthy choices, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!