Thursday, April 16, 2009

Add me to the DSLR club roster



When I was in Seattle, I mentioned to my avid photographer mom that I really wanted a DSLR camera someday. She immediately told me I could have her old Olympus Camedia E20! Now, this sucker is old. And clumsy. And has major issues. The thing takes forever to power up, to save images, and only shoots in 5 megapixel. It also overexposes images a bit and sucks down batteries like a fiend. Last, it doesn't have a usb port, so I have to buy a card reader in order to even get my pictures off of it! BUT the price was RIGHT! Thanks Mommie!

Now I have to figure out how to use the fucker. LOL. Maybe I should sign up for a photography class!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! This works out perfect, cause now you can "test drive" it, and if you really do get into it, then you can spend a fortune for a new fancy one.

    Yay for moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You will find it is addicting. I take my DSLR with me everywhere now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! 5 megapixels isn't bad. I only have 6.1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost can't go wrong with FREE! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!