Monday, April 27, 2009

And just when I thought I was on a roll...

I have a bad weekend on both the eating and exercise fronts!

I have nothing to say for myself, other than I had the best of intentions and I did try to keep it under control. *sigh*

I should have worked out. I should have kept the eating under control. Eating tacos until I literally hurt was NOT the best idea. I'm feeling tired and in the dumps, and while I am sure working out would help, I just can't motivate to do it.

I guess I better make a valiant effort to track all the eating I did, and see what the damage is. That helped me last week, right?

2 comments:

  1. It's on ongoing struggle. So yeah, pick yourself up, and get back at it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat sista. It's ok. Take a day for a breather and get back on the wagon with a refreshed attitude. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!