Thursday, April 2, 2009

Asscrack of Dawn Bikram

I did Bikram with Diame today. Or rather, this morning. At the asscrack of dawn. It was hot. I was sweaty. But at least I looked better than the shirtless guy in front of me that had mass amounts of sweat dripping from his nylon shorts.

Anyway, I am still unsure of what a "baboli" is, but I know it makes me want pizza.

I have signed up for this torture again tomorrow because Claire is awesome and gave me her friend two week pass deal. I will remember to dress skimpy so I can fit in. ::snicker::

3 comments:

  1. Ha! If you're going to the gym I think you're going to, then I can see why you think you need to dress skimpy. I don't know how or when the gym became a slut fashion show, but it is WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooot! Good for you! That sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess marshmalo should never find out that I am one to bronze before the gym....I was SO PROUD of you today! You did much better than I did my first day, trooper. Thanks for getting up with me. To be honest, if it weren't for your threatening text I wouldn't have gotten out of bed. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!