Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have to get this off my chest

I am BITTER that my SIL is knocked-the-fuck-up. BITTER I tell you. I can't get over it. It doesn't help that I think she is totally superficial, obnoxious, and irresponsible. It also doesn't help that the more I get to know her, the less I trust her. I personally think her priorities are whacked and I am afraid to see how her child turns out.

But then I find out that she has been rude to my family at the only two events she has been in contact with them. And not just rude to my family, rude to my MOTHER. At my two wedding events! WTF? Who does this?

I have gotten the distinct feeling that she has been constantly trying to compete with me, but I couldn't put my finger on any one thing. I still can't, but out of the blue my mom brought it up, and she didn't even know all the things that have happened. This girl is all about the competition in all aspects of her life. She cheats at freaking board games FFS! Well, if she wants a competition for the title of "Biggest Douche" she can look elsewhere. I'm over her and her stupidity.

6 comments:

  1. ugh!i'd vote for her..for "biggest douche".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it sad that the biggest losers get what we want so badly? Grrrr. You have all the right to be bitter hon, I'm sorry ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she is jealous of you, hence her need to constantly compete with you. I hate her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have the same SIL...

    Don't you hate that? It makes it hard to be with any family because it just awkward. I equally loathe my SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must have the same SIL (though mine isn't knocked up, yet). I feel your pain. If only she wasn't the IL's favorite and it didn't get rubbed in our faces so often it wouldn't be as bad. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! You crack me up. This is perfect, and I think we all feel this way about our SILs at one point or another.

    Hopefully, however, things will change. They did in my case, and I'm grateful.

    Loved your comment the other day. You're a gem, and crows adore sparkly things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!