Thursday, April 23, 2009

WW Weigh In, Week 12

I was really hoping to have at least a 1 pound weight loss this week, so I could hit my 5% goal at my regular meeting, since I would be at a different meeting next week.

Previous Weight: 171.4
Current Weight: 170.4
Lost this week: 1.0
Total lost: 9.0

WOOT!!! I was really nervous because of the horrible eating and drinking I did for last weeks' HH week. It was bad, but I worked my ass off in the gym the rest of the week and burned off the calories I consumed, and then some. Yay!! I am really starting to feel like I can do this! My next goal is another 9 pounds, another 5%, and I plan to meet this goal by the 4th of July. Back to work for me I guess! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I've been losing 1-2lbs since January.. it's been a lot of work but doesn't it feel awesome to see results.. keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!