Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Confession Time

Until about 5 months ago, I was an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I know, I know, I never talk about it, so this is probably a big surprise to most of you. In fact, until last week, I was going to let my membership lapse. I mean, I never do anything with it, right?

But since I am still in the middle of the dilemma we call life, I am now thinking I might want to hold on to it a little longer. The catch? I have to complete my continuing education credits before the end of the month. ::insert shocked face::

Well, I'm not too shocked because I knew the deadline was coming. I also knew the price would go up. But I am nervous I am going to get it done in time, so here I am looking for the quickest and most cost effective way to earn these suckers, especially since the reason I considered letting it lapse in the first place is because we just didn't have the money. I must really not want to take that test again!

2 comments:

  1. :-0 yes I am surprised.

    I am working towards my Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultants certification right now actually through ACE.

    You should keep it for sure. Good luck with the continuing education!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!