Monday, May 18, 2009

Long Live Harvey Milk

What an awesome movie. What an awesome life. It reminded me about how far we have come... and, of course, how far we still need to go. Thank the universe for people like Harvey Milk. Without them, this world would be a terrible place.

I hope that someday soon, we can eradicate hatred and bigotry. I take some comfort in knowing that we keep moving forward. We continue to evolve. It is just a matter of time. It won't be like this forever.

First on the list - overturn Prop 8.

5 comments:

  1. I never got to see MILK, but I'll have to remember to pick it up next time i'm at the blockbuster. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you may continue your endeavor to reproduce. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it yet. I heard it was great. I'll have to hunt it down now!
    ~katt3233~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i freakin loved that movie! it's really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to see that movie.

    Gawd, I really hope one day this all will not even be an "issue" anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!