Thursday, May 7, 2009

WW Weigh in Week 14

Previous Weight: 171.8
Current Weight: 169.2
Lost this week: 2.6
Total lost: 10.2

This was a good week - I still have a social eating issue, as demonstrated Sunday by my eating until I literally hurt, but I limited it to that one day and I got most of my workouts in. I really feel like I can do this! Yay!

I have also noticed that I am so excited for TnT that the positivity is spilling out into other areas of my life. It's making me feel so much better about myself. I can honestly say I am happy. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job! This is your biggest week so far isn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's awsome. You're going to be my inspiration for this weekend, if I can be good this weekend hopefully my weigh in will be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooohoooo! Amazing job, but the best part is you saying that you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating while it hurts? ouch. OUCH. I toured SF last weekend, hit up 5 restaurants and 4 ice cream parlors in 24 hours. Still was ok after the 4th ice cream parlor (Humphrey Slocombes, rocks Scoops, etc.) Just takes a bit of will & portion control...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!