Friday, May 29, 2009

WW Weigh in Week 17 and TnT Fundraiser planned!

Previous Weight: 166
Current Weight: 165.8
Lost this week: 0.2
Total lost: 13.6

Meh. Although I shouldn't be surprised. I pigged out over the weekend and I'm on my FP. I should be happy that I lost anything, as bloated and yukky as I feel. :)

I do need to get my running ass in gear though! I have three miles with Team in Training tomorrow, and 12ish on Sunday. Which brings me to my next subject: my first fundraiser!!!

June 14 through 16, all day long baby! Bring this flyer to the Aliso Viejo Wahoo's and present it when ordering, and 20% will go directly to my fundraising efforts. I'm really excited to see how this turns out. :) Please send to all your OC friends, family and coworkers. The sooner I hit my fundraising goal, the sooner I will leave you all alone! ;oP

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the weightloss.. it may just be my computer, but the link to the flyer isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  2. kick ass! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo for Wahoo's! I would love to try and swing by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this flyer is going to be the death of me. I *think* it's fixed UGH LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the weight loss. I always found that my weeks on FP I didn't lose anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!