Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My latest obsession


I am seriously obsessing over the Butler bag. I'm not even really a purse person (anyone with true style would be horrified at the crappy purses I normally carry). I have my green Franklin Covey bag I carry for work, in which I stuff my Classic binder not leaving room for much else, so I am usually a mess when it comes to finding stuff in my purse.

This purse is pretty amazing, and I think it's a nice, classic style. I would LOVE to see one in person, but there are few locations that carry them. :( Carmel, Bakersfield, and Vacaville? Lame. I currently love my green purse, so would I go Olive? Creme Brulee is interesting as well. Red and black are so standard. It would really help to see it in person. And then of course there is the Classic versus Hybrid dilemma. UGH. LOL

I am really trying to hold off from purchasing for a couple reasons:
1) I want to reach my fundraising minimum before I spend money on myself and I am not asking for anything but donations for my birthday
2) H is still unemployed which puts a crimp on our current finances

Of course this does not stop me from watching ebay auctions and the outlet store. Maybe by the fall when I decide if I am moving to a smart phone instead of my old fashioned paper planner, I will also upgrade my purse.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a perfect excuse for a road trip to Carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that purse looks like a little piece of heaven. i think it's time to treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a black and white butler bag from the Ellen Show. I'll sell it to ya. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmm...I'm all for treating yourself to something you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of those bags, and now I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!