Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still Life with Snow

The Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend, H and I headed out to the Lab in Costa Mesa to support my good friend Torrey's project. I am so lucky to have such cool and talented friends, seriously.

I couldn't resist snapping some photos of the Lab on the way in











The Artery at the Lab is so cool, probably because it's made out of steel containers attached to the side of the building.



Brian the chef was there



Cooking up some weenies



And Korean BBQ - YUM. I don't even eat beef, and I had a bite. You just can't pass it up!



H and I also took a walk over to the Camp.







Love that Native Foods. The Bundles of Bumps made me gag. And Bikram brought back bad memories!

Regardless, I am looking forward to the next show on June 13!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!