Thursday, June 4, 2009

Team in Training Half Marathon

I'm a dork. I noticed on my Google Analytics page that people were visiting my site tou see if running a half marathon for Team in Training has a lower fundraising minimum. To answer your questions, it does not. The fundraising minimum is based on the costs for the race. Away races require transportation and more hotel nights, which is why they have a higher fundraising minimum. Team in Training participants don't actually have to make a decision as to which race they are running (half vs. full marathon) until their recommitment date, which for me is around August 4, about 11 weeks before the Nike Women's Marathon. While many of my team has already decided what race they think they want to do, they can change their mind until the race registration and travel arrangements are made by Team in Training.

Hope this helps some people! Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!