Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why go shopping?

When you have a closet full of clothes that used to be too small? I just pulled out a shit ton of clothes that now fit!!! I am super thrilled beyond belief. I can't even tell you! I am now the same size I was when I met my husband. Dah dah DAH! I still have clothes in the "too small box" so I'm not all the way there, but this is huge for me. I used to pull all kinds of men at this weight, so that's gotta say something, right? Of course I was still in my 20's then, and I'm not getting any younger.

It feels really good to know that this is working. It also feels really good to know that people don't look at me and immediately think "fat." I know that sounds weird from someone who has only lost 16 pounds, but that's just this time. I am down 48 pounds from my all time high weight. Never again, I tell you, never again.

By the way, my baby girl is home again. Bother her front legs are shaved from where her catheters were inserted, and she's still moving a little slow, but she's good. She's got 4 medications - crazy - and one she might be on long term. At least she is home and safe. Thanks for all your well wishes!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome - so gratifying after all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats, what an accomplishment!
    I am so glad to hear your girl is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!