Thursday, June 11, 2009

WW Weigh in Week 19

Previous Weight: 164.0
Current Weight: 162.8
Lost this week: 1.2
Total lost: 16.6

I was going to post about how most of my pants are now too big and how I kinda don't want to buy new ones yet. But instead, my husband called about my older dog. I guess she threw up blood today and had bloody diarrhea. I'm so scared. She's 14 years old. I can't help but think this could be it. I don't know what I am going to do without her, and I am not ready for this to be her time. And I hate my job so fucking much right now, because I do not have the option to leave, and I also have to work late.

I hope H calls soon with good news.

UPDATE: I have considered deleting this like nothing ever happened, but I figure I'll just update it with what the doc said. First things first - she is not dying. Whew! She has gastroenteritis (stomach irritation) that caused pancreatitis. She has to stay in the hospital overnight, get fluids and plasma, but she should be fine by tomorrow. I'm so relieved, although I am not excited to pay $1300. I'm just happy she's not dying.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you poor thing. I hope it's nothing too bad but prepare yourself nonetheless. I'm sorry. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so relieved to hear she is OK! I know how scary that is.
    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad your pup is okay.

    and i am very impressed by the weight loss! congrats - you're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad she's ok!!! (even if its going to cost you an arm and a leg)

    And yay for the weight loss! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your dog is okay and it's not life threatening. I hope she makes a speedy, full recovery.

    I wanted to say congrats on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad to hear your puppy is okay. and congratulations on the big pants! rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way late on this, but I'm glad to hear she's going to be okay!

    I'll keep sending you some good vibes though. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!