Friday, July 24, 2009

SF Half Playlist

I getting geared up with a semi-new playlist. Some of the songs remain the same just because they pump me up so much, but some others were getting old, so I spent some time last night revamping my ipod shuffle. Wheee! I can't wait until Sunday morning when I get to listen to them! Oh, and run too I guess ;o) I already know I have too many songs but it's better to have more than not enough, right?

So Much For The Afterglow by Everclear
Police Truck by Dead Kennedys
California Über Alles by Dead Kennedys
Finnegan's Wake by Dropkick Murphys
Wish Me Well (You Can Go To Hell) by Bouncing Souls
Not My Slave by Oingo Boingo
Boys On The Docks by Dropkick Murphys
Red Sweater by Aquabats
What Difference Does It Make (Smiths) by Face To Face
Time To Dance by Panic! At The Disco
El Mas Chingon by Voodoo Glow Skulls
Buzzbomb From Pasadena by Dead Kennedys
We Go Together by Less Than Jake
The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
The Band Geek Mafia by Voodoo Glow Skulls
Saw Red by Sublime
Orange Boy by The Usuals
The Rocky Road To Dublin by Dropkick Murphys
Da Strike by Millencolin
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage by Panic! At The Disco
Heave-Ho by Smash Mouth
Too Drunk To Fuck by Dead Kennedys
Tune Me Out by Mu330
Sentimental Johnny by Flogging Molly
Leaving On A Jet Plane by Me First & The Gimme Gimmes
Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World
Hope by Descendents
Amphetamine by Everclear
Jen by Jimmy Eat World
Spaceman by The Killers
Romper Stomper by Transplants
Bandages by Hot Hot Heat
City Of Angels by The Distillers
Holiday In Cambodia by Dead Kennedys
Take On Me by Reel Big Fish
I Will Survive (Remix) by Gloria Gaynor
No One Lives Forever (1988 Boingo Alive Version) by Oingo Boingo
Barfly by Buck-O-Nine
Pet Names by Smash Mouth
Rocket Man by Me First & The Gimme Gimmes
Martian Girl by Aquabats
Irish Drinking Song by Buck-O-Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!