Monday, July 13, 2009

Training Update and Gimme Five

This last weekend, I ran 10 miles on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. I had planned on running at least 12, and really should have run 14, but it was HOT. I was even at the beach, and it was HOT. I guess I should have started at 6:00 am instead of 7:00 am. This weekend I have 10 planned for Saturday, and 5 on Sunday, and then my taper week for the San Francisco Half Marathon starts. I'm actually feeling pretty strong, and I am hoping for a PR. After that race, I can settle into my full marathon training with TnT completely.

As far as fundraising goes, I am three weeks and $800 from my TnT Fundraising goal of $3000 by July 31. I have some more fundraisers planned, but those are all going to be in August, and will help me get to my ultimate goal of $5000 by race day. If you could pass this along to at least five friends, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again for being my cheerleaders!

1. Gimme 5 minutes of your time - go to my website at http://pages.teamintraining.org/ocie/nikesf09/Anandagirl

2. Gimme $5 bucks - just donate five dollars for a great cause - and if you want to donate more, FANTASTIC!

3. Gimme 5 friends - send this to five friends and help spread the word!

4. My Honored Teammate, Nicole, is 5 years old.

5. Every 5 minutes someone new is diagnosed with a blood cancer - money for research is desperately needed - so donate now.

Thanks for your support to help fight Blood Cancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!