Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 22

Previous Weight: 161.0
Current Weight: 162.8
GAINED this week: 1.8
Total lost: 16.6

I'm not going to make excuses, even though I have a sore throat and have been guzzling tea, even right before I weighed in. I posted it a couple days ago - my motivation is shot. I know it's not THAT bad, but this weekend will still present a challenge, especially since my throat only feels better when I am stuffing something down it. So, I guess the end of August won't be my lifetime goal - maybe now I will shoot for the end of September. Maybe I should just get through the holiday weekend, and reevaluate.

P.S. In case anyone wonders, all forms of Zicam just suck. They took the nose gel away because of issues with it affecting your sense of smell, but the tablets suck, and the oral spray is even worse. I am fighting this illness tooth and nail, so I will suffer through it, but suffer is the key word. Blech!

4 comments:

  1. Its ok!! Just regroup after the weekend! Have a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small setback, you have been doing so well, and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, it's your birthday week- all bets are off! I'm sure next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better and were able to enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!