Friday, July 17, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 24

Previous Weight: 162.6
Current Weight: 161.2
Lost this week: 1.4
Total lost: 18.2

So I'm pretty much back to my 10%. Yay! Of course I want more, but I'll take what I can get. I really need to buckle down now though. If I can lose 6.2 pounds by Thursday, August 20 (about 1.6 pounds a week), I can maintain for 6 weeks and only have to pay for August and September and then be lifetime!!! 1.6 pounds a week is going to be tough though - that's like the high end of what I normally lose. But that is why I am announcing this publicly. How I am going to do it:

1. Ensure I go shopping every week for fruits, veggies, milk, etc.
2. Limit eating out and planning my choices in advance
3. Plan weekly meals and pack lunches
4. Stick to my running schedule for the marathon
5. Watch my weekend eating and track everything to ensure I don't go over my weekly points

Here we go!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!