Thursday, July 30, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 26

Previous Weight: 157.4
Current Weight: 159.6
Gained this week: 2.2
Total lost: 19.8

I was just hoping to stay the same this week (You will understand when I do my SF Food post - I guess I better get on that), but I guess not. Although I might actually be essentially the same, since I weighed in later in the day and in heavier clothes. I'm not going to beat myself up. I have three more weeks, and have decided that whatever my weight is on that night, that is going to be my goal weight for the following six weeks regardless.

2 comments:

  1. I gained in SF, too. I always do after a race, too much post race celebrating, I guess. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you know my out of town gain, but you are kicking ass. i swear you help give me such motivation. oc fair will be interesting next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!