Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm taking a photography course

Free and online of course! I was looking for a recommendation, since I Googled and none of the 1000's of classes stood out. My Nesties came through though and Lenox came through with a great recommendation! And Weezermonkey paid me a major compliment too!! I'm going to try to not let it go to my head, but it totally made my day. I think she is an incredible photographer and blogger, an inspiration for someone like me. She is also NOT the kind to blow smoke, so I'm just going to take it at face value, and work on getting better.

So today I ordered a few things I need for the camera - a card reader since the DSLR I got from my mom doesn't plug in with a normal USB cable, and some lens cleaning paraphernalia. Yeah, I know I could find those if I just did a little shopping, but it's been months, and my lazy butt hasn't bothered to do it yet. This way, I know it's coming and I don't have to get off my ass.

I plan on starting the course immediately, but I won't be able to download the photos until the card reader comes. Hahaha! Don't worry, I'll be posting the good, the bad and the ugly.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!