Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks - I feel better

I appreciate everyone letting me vent yesterday. It really helped to get it all out, and to imagine that people will read it. Thank you for your comments, because now I know a few people did!

Yes, I need to remember that stereotyping is not the way to go. I'm better than that. I also know that many, MANY people have been through similar experiences, and many had/have it worse than I do. I am lucky to have people who care about me. And while there are those rude people that piss me off, I must remember that they are probably miserable people that I should actually feel sorry for. That's my belief and I'm sticking to it.

So back to my life - as you can see below, I am starting a project to encourage me to get more out of my own life. To have goals, written down and public, so that I have something to focus on when things get tough. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The harder they come, the harder they fall. While this song may not apply directly, it was one of the songs my mother and I would play when I was just a kid, and it seemed like the world was against us.

2 comments:

  1. Can't see the song here, but you should always feel free to vent. The people who read your blog care about you and can often relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So I didn't get to post to your vent post below but I just wanted to say I totally get you. I'm sorry things have been really shitty recently. But I'm glad that your doing the 101 things. It will be great to have something to focus on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!