Monday, August 10, 2009

This maintenance thing is kinda hard

Don't read this is you are going to hate me for losing more weight.

I have not been restricting my calories. I ate Fair Food on Saturday complete with beer, and made full fat Ceasar dressing last night for dinner. I even drank like three glasses of wine. So why am I a half pound lighter??? Gah! I should be happy, but FFS - I am trying to maintain! Hey body - it's just for six weeks, so stay with me, okay? Then we can go back to losing. I wonder if I will need to stash a scale and a bottle of water in my car to ensure I can weigh within that 2 pound guideline when the time comes.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, life is so rough! Seriously though, I think you still get lifetime even if you keep loosing right? Or do you have to be within 2 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be within two pounds - hence the scale and large bottle of water I will apparently be stashing into my car

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!