Thursday, August 20, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 29, Week 2 of Maintenance

Goal Weight: 156.0
Current Weight: 155.8
Difference: -0.2

Week number two went okay. I didn't really count over the weekend, and that combined with PMS was kind of a bad thing. But I made an effort to stick to the plan during the week. Part of me would love to be 2 pounds lighter than goal, but the idea is to stay within 2 pounds of goal, so I'm doing great. I might eat a few more points this week to see how it affects me. On to week three!

3 comments:

  1. GL! I still don't get the concept of staying within 2 pounds. I can gain/lose 2 pounds in a day of pure water weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that staying within 2lbs things sounds hard, but you're kicking butt! boo hiss -- pms--yuck. good luck this coming week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!