Thursday, August 27, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 30, Week 3 of Maintenance

Goal Weight: 156.0
Current Weight: 155.6
Difference: -0.4

Three weeks down, three to go! This week was another binger for me, and I didn't run as many miles. I need to crack down again, at least for the next week before I go out of town for Labor Day!

Also, today the leader asked me if I had ever thought about being a WW receptionist or leader. I would LOVE to, but my current shitty work schedule prevents me from a lot of stuff like this. She did mention that it was a very flexible schedule, so maybe it would work after all. I think I will look into that.

Anyway, I weighed in early because I am going to see one of my favorite bands tonight - Cake! Wheeeee! I hope I'm not too tired to enjoy them.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on another successful week! YOu're doing great! Have fun at the concert tonight, although you're probably not surprised that I've never heard of Cake. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoep you're having fun at the concert!! Way to go on the maintance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had fun at the concert. good job! that's so cool they asked you about becoming a leader or receptionist, you would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!