Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The bad part about being awesome

is that you feel too awesome to do anything else the rest of the week. :/

I haven't done jack shit since! I ate like a PIG over Labor Day weekend, I haven't been able to drag my butt out of bed in the morning to go work out, and I have totally found much better things to do after work since. I have never been a morning person, but working out in the morning totally works better with my schedule.

So, those of you who can drag your butts out in the morning, what's your secret? I need some new ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had an answer for you, but I am the farthest thing from a "morning person" that you could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise myself Starbuck's on those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!