Thursday, September 3, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 30, Week 4 of Maintenance

Goal Weight: 156.0
Current Weight: 155.6
Difference: -0.4

Same as last week, which is a major shocker to me! I didn't track, other than to realize that I was going to go over. :/ But no harm, no foul right? And here I go into yet another weekend full of bad for me food (it's my Annual White Trash Weekend, don't you know!). I am also supposed to run 18 miles. In the high desert. By myself. UGH So do I drag my ass up at O'dark Thirty to try and get it in before it gets too hot? Or do I drag myself further up the grade where it's cooler, but also 7000 feet or so. Decisions, decisions!

The positivity challenge is not going great, but it's not going bad either. I'm not really negative this week, but I am still complaining. Better get a grip on that. :oP Have a wonderful Labor Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. 18 miles in the high desert?! You're a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow running in the high desert? i can't even wrap my head around power walking at the beach - i'm sweating just typing at my desk right now. you're my hero!

    try again next week with the positivity challenge. i was reading into it and i'm trying to incorporate that more into my mentality. thanks for posting article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!! I hope you having a blast at the fair!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!