Thursday, September 10, 2009

WW Weigh in, Week 31, Week 5 of Maintenance

Goal Weight: 156.0
Current Weight: 156.6
Difference: +0.6

I am shocked. As I said before, Labor Day was a total pig out fest, so I'm not surprised I am up. I am certainly surprised I am not up more! Especially since I had a surprise dinner meeting right before my weigh in. :/ But now on to bigger and better things - my lifetime weigh in is in ONE WEEK! So I gotta keep it together. The only temptations I will have this weekend are the same as I always face (i.e. no vacation to justify indulgence!). I have brunch on Sunday with some fabulous women ::thumbs up:: and I know H wants to go to the movies, which normally means theater popcorn ::eek!:: but that's about it. Plus my old WW leader gave us a recipe for her own green smoothie and I liked it. A lot! So I plan on filling in with that kind of stuff to keep my overall calorie intake in check. In fact, that's what I'm having for dinner. One of these days I will post a recipe with some piccies.

One week to my lifetime weigh in!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck this week! the finish line is in sight!yeah dude, share the smoothie recipe. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!