Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update Schmupdate

I haven't felt like posting much. Old flame is more than squashed, so that's a good thing. Grandmother passed away, but she was 88 and in a lot of pain. She has lived her life, and is now in a better place - no matter what you believe, she is at least done with pain. Funeral was nice especially seeing the family, even though taking the time off (like most things with my asshole boss) created enough problems in itself. I gained 6.6 pounds eating and drinking like a fiend last week, so now I am on operation lose 4.6 pounds before Thursday so I don't have to pay for a WW meeting! I think (HOPE) most of it was water weight. Douchey SIL is having her baby. yay. :/ No update on the interviews, but they both went well and we hope he will have an offer by the end of the week. ::touch wood:: We are researching chile suppliers since ours sold her business, and tamale making season is almost here! I am one week away from the Long Beach Half Marathon and two weeks away from Nike!

I still have a blog post to make regarding our Anniversary dinner at the Crow Bar in CDM - I don't even know if I have downloaded the pics. I did reach level 100 in Mafia Wars. I knew it was just a matter of time wasting. LOL Now I am trying to motivate so another Sunday doesn't pass me by. I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe visit Tanaka Farms and/or Rogers Gardens. Maybe I'll take the old Olympus and fill up the compact flash. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about grandma, but glad she is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in Peace Grandma. :(

    You crack me up with your mafia wars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!