Thursday, November 5, 2009

BFFN

I really think that if I am KU enough to have symptoms, I'm KU enough to get a + Pregnancy Test. I tested this morning with FMU, albeit earlier that I ever said I would, mostly because I woke up nauseous. So four days of nausea and not KTFU. It's probably stress. I'm a little pissed at myself for getting my hopes up, even a little, even though this is the first time in the 20 cycles we have been TTC that I have had any symptoms at all. Lame sauce.

Oh, and to all you hope mongers - Zip it. Seriously. I don't want to hear about how I tested on only 11DPO, or I could have O'd late or any of that bullshit. If these were actual symptoms, I'm sure it would have been a BFFP. I'll be sure to have a nice huge glass of something alcoholic tonight after I blow my weigh in.

9 comments:

  1. I'll have a virtual glass of wine with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatafucker phantom symptoms are. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say it again, Phantom Symptoms are a BITCH! I'm so sorry. ::bigs hugs & a glass of wine for you::

    ReplyDelete
  4. (hugs) and virtual wine for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahole phantom symptoms!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((hugs))) and more virtual wine for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such sucky bullsh*t! I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!