Monday, November 9, 2009

Lost

I don't know what else to title this post. I'm not even sure what I feel I could or should express. Other than I'm tired. Maybe it's a good thing we can't get pregnant. I certainly don't feel mentally stable enough to handle anything like that. I'm so glad that my unemployed husband can sleep while I am physically sick with stress.

I am *this close* to turning on every light in the house and blasting the stereo.

P.S. I guess I should let my readership know that pregnancy test = negative and spotting has commenced. Not that you had any doubt. Just thought you should know.

11 comments:

  1. I had my fingers crossed for you all weekend. I'm really sorry. :(

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, A. I'm going to continue to pray that you get your little miracle. Hang in there.

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry my friend. We can skip our morning run tomorrow if you want to do breakfast instead, on me. Just let me know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really sucks. I'm so sorry. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just sucks so freaking bad,
    I'm so sorry =(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!